How To Proceed With Us For Your Trademark Registration
We Provide Trademark Registration Services All Over India
-Please Print The Form Provided To You On The 7th Page of This PDF File
-Fill In All The Details That You Are Able To Fill
-Leave Blank If You Are Not Able To Understand Any Field
-Sign The Form & Scan It
-Send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may proceed further with your trademark search
-We shall get the search report within 2 hours
-If the name is available as per the search report, we shall proceed further with the trademark application
-If the name is not available as per the search report, you can give us some more options so that we may do search for those names also for free
-On receiving the search report on your email with a positive answer, please deposit the amount of
7,499/- through any mode of payment mentioned on the 8th page and send us the receipt for the same so that we may proceed with the trademark application.
-The application will be done in 1 working hour and you’ll get an acknowledgement for the
-This is how we proceed with the trademark application. With us you can get your trademark application done in Just 1 Hour with a speedy
In Case You Have Any More Queries, You Can Get In Touch With Us On +91-9829066838 or +91-7073222244
Profile of Quote2day.com
Founded by most dynamic and well qualified and experienced professionals, Quote2day.com, provides a complete range of integrated Professional IT & legal support services to worldwide legal community and helps businesses, law firms and corporate legal departments receive value for money. In the areas of incorporation, research, drafting, litigation support and administrative services, Agrawal Quote2day.com has good command in the legal arena. Outsourcing high-value and sophisticated core business processes to Agrawal Quote2day.com in India is a strategic move for forward-thinking organizations, as we consistently deliver superior value and achieve the highest standards. Most importantly, we serve as your virtual legal partner, ensuring quality, confidentiality, integrity, and on-time execution for each project.
Quote2day.com aim is to bring the legal services online at affordable prices and also outsourcing advantages in form of value addition, cost reduction and time operations to law firms, individual attorneys and corporate legal departments throughout the English-speaking world.
The latest trend which dominates offshoring legal support services is the spreading of legal web across the world and extending legal services to the advantage of the client. As the legal market across the globe becomes more and more competitive, increasing number of international organizations seek state-of-the-art legal LPO services to meet the rising demands of quality and cost effectiveness. Agrawal Quote2day.com combines legal capabilities with knowledge of international regulatory standards and a robust technical backend to deliver best solutions at a very fair price. This enables you to focus more on core competencies to upgrade your legal practice to the next level and expand your business model.
COMPETENCE IN LEGAL EXPERTISE
Quote2day.com is managed by a competent team of Indian attorneys. The company is an offshoot of a leading young Indian law firm. Our firm’s experience as a consultant to our clients proves our ability to deliver world-class legal support services. To provide excellent integrated services in tune with your legal process, Agrawal Quote2day.com employs a dynamic, cross-cultural team who will take care of every aspect of your project. Our lawyers are graduates of good Indian law schools and are experienced in international transactions, litigation, and regulatory matters.
Our partner law firm oversees our work, ensuring the highest quality professional services. These common law-trained professionals will handle your specific requirements when you outsource parts of your legal processes to Quote2day.com in India.
LPO is an asset for the client
Quote2day.com provides high-end & specialized legal support and research services which work as value for money. We relate to your Bean Counters when it comes to cost-savings, increasing profit margins, and adding to your bottom-line.
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Trade Mark Registration for word mark, label mark and slogans
- Registration of Partnership Firms, Private Limited, Public Limited Companies & LLP
- Digital Signature (Used In Income Tax, MCA, ePF, eTenders, DGFT, etc)
- ISO Certification (ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, etc)
- Domain Name, Web Hosting Services & SSL Services
- Professional eMail Services
- Web Designing & Logo Designing
- Cloud Based IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System)
- Unique Bar Codes (Used For Products Sold In SuperMarkets)
- Patent Registration for inventions/formulas
- Designs Registration for designs of products
- Copyrights Registration for logo, lyrics, literature, books and software
- Accounting work at both Ends
- Goods & Service Tax Registration.
- Income Tax, GST Returns, Services Tax Return Filing
- Provident Fund / ESIC Registration
- TAN, PAN Application
- Import Export Code Registration with Joint Director General of Foreign Trade
- Registration cum Membership Certificate Registration with Export Promotion Council (EPC)
- Registration of Trust, Association of Person
- Insurance – Vehicle Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Travel Insurance
Description for Trademark Registration
[Examples: Wipro™ and Wipro®]
With reference to the above stated subject; we have to state that we provide our services for getting your Trademark Registered. We also provide services for Copyright, Design & Patent Registration, Sales Tax, Audit, Service Tax, Excise Registration, Income Tax, Accounting Work, etc.
The Definition and Benefits of Trademark Registration are as follows:
What is Trademark?
A trademark is any word (Coca-Cola), name (TATA), symbol or device (Microsoft), slogan (Thanda Matlab Coca Cola), package design (Coca-Cola bottle) or combination of these that serves to identify and distinguishes a specific product from others in the market place or in trade. Even a sound (Britannia chimes) color combination, smell or hologram can be a trademark under some circumstances. The term trademark is often used interchangeably to identify a trademark or service mark.
Benefit of Trademark Registration
- Constructive notice of ownership of the Trademark
- ™ and ® is Prestige of your Brand and your Company
- Its ownership and get exclusive rights over your
- You can sell your Trademark ™ and ® and/or give license to other company to use your Trademark and get Royalty for the same
- The exclusive right to use the registered mark in commerce in connection with the goods or services specified in the registration
- Establish the Goodwill and incontestability of rights in the registered mark
- No one can make a copy of your trademark; if some one copy then you can take legal action against them and ask for damages
- Sue for counterfeiting of the registered mark and to obtain both civil and criminal penalties against counterfeiters
- Similar advantages can be obtained from registering a trademark in most other countries of the
- In some countries, a registration is a requirement for any enforcement activities. Since the advantages necessarily vary from country to
Meaning of the Symbols ™ and ®, and also of SM
™ is usually used to indicate an unregistered trademark. It is an informal notification that there is a public claim as a trademark.
An SM represents an unregistered service mark. It is also an informal notification that there is a public claim as a service mark.
The ® (commonly pronounced “R-in-a-circle” or “Circle-R”) is a warning notice to advise the public that the mark is registered and their use provides legal benefits. This notice can be used only with registered marks.
Use of a ® with any unregistered trademark may result in claims of fraud. Several other countries also use the ® symbol to indicate that a trademark or service mark is registered in their respective systems.
TRADE MARK PROCEDURE
(Will be received within 2 hours of working)
__________________________(Cannot register the mark)
_____________________(Provide New Names For Search)
FORM TM -1 APPLICATION
Form: Trademark Form
(Government Fees Rs. 4,500)
(Use word “TM” on your brand name – PRODUCT ™) (Will be done within 1 working hour)
(Within 4-5 Months time)
Reply to EXAMINATION REPORT
(Within 1 month from the date of report)
______________________If Reply is Satisfactory
_____________________if reply is not satisfactory
Advertised Before Acceptance Letter Hearing Letter
(Within 1 month from the date of reply)
Advertised Before Acceptance
Mark is advertised in Trade Mark Journal
(3 to 4 months time period is given for aggrieved party to object)
No Objection Objection
Registration Certificate is issued <- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Hearing (Within 2 to 6 month)
(Now word “R” can be used on the brand name i.e. PRODUCT NAME ®)
Quotation and other details about Trademark Registration
A Trademark may be registered for “name per se’ and/or for “logo”, “Punch Line”, “Slogan” Fees for Trade Mark Registration in INDIA
Duration of process of Registration
Time taken for application for registration is approximately 2 working days from the time you appoint us for the work.
Time taken for certificate of Registration of trademark is about 18 to 24 months.
All government fees to be paid at the time of filing the documents and our fees are to be paid in favour of “Agrawal Quote2day.com” before the filing of the documents.
Our Contract with you
We at Agrawal Quote2day.com bind our selves in to the agreement of completing all the formalities of Trade Mark registration once your payment is honored. There are no Hidden charges. Our work includes not only applying for registration but also to see that all the formalities which arises from time to time like replying to the letters of Formalities check report, Examination Search Report, Acceptance, reports and any other communication issued by the registry of trademark till the time the certificate of registration is granted.
Please Note: The Above Fees does not Include Opposition Charges
(i.e It Does Not Include Charges For Attending Hearings & Replying To Oppositions By Private Parties, if any)
Steps of Process of Trade Mark
The following steps are involved for trademark registration
- Search has to be made
- In case the search result is positive, we make application for trademark in form TM –
- Once application is made, the acknowledgement copy is received from Trade Mark department
- The next step is getting examination report and formality check report from the department wherein any objection or clarification is sought by the department
- A reply has to be made for the same within 1
- If the TM department is satisfied, the mark is advertised before acceptance in the trade mark department.
- In case they still are unsatisfied with the reply, they call for hearing upon which it is decided whether the case is fit for advertisement or
- Once the mark is advertised in trademark journal, there is 4 months time for others to object the mark
- If no objection is received in 4 months time, the Registrar issues the certificate of registration
REPRESENTATION FOR TRADEMARK REGISTRY
Form: Trademark Form
(Kindly Fill The Form, Scan It & Send It Via eMail To email@example.com)
SOURCE: ONLINE MEETING ATTENDED BY: CALL CENTRE
APPLICATION TYPE : ( )BRAND NAME ( )BRAND NAME+LOGO ( )SLOGAN
CLIENT SIGNATURE : (If Possible, Kindly Sign Without Touching The Line)
Form: Trademark Form
Choose From Any Of The Following Payment Options
After Payment Please Intimate Us With The Transaction ID on +91-9829066838 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
:: Online Payment Gateway ::
You can pay us online by Net Banking, Credit Cards And Debit Cards from http://www.paytm.com/
:: Cheque / Demand Draft ::
Please make Cheque favouring “Shefali Jain” payable at Jaipur and send it by Courier or Speed Post to the address mentioned below or deposit the same in any of our bank accounts mentioned below (In this case your work would be done after realization of Cheque / Demand Draft)
(Please Make Payable At Par Cheque or Send Demand Draft)
Shefali Jain, Komal Agrawal
Plot No. A-50, Vidyalaya Path,
Bajaj Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302015
Tel : +91-7073222244 / +91-9829066838
: NEFT : Cash/Net Banking : IMPS :
(NetBanking is Free! | Please Deposit Rs.99/- Extra If You Are Depositing Cash in Any of Our Banks)
SBI Bank (Please Deposit Rs.99 Extra For Cash Deposit)
A/c Number 612-814-21-853 (11 Digit A/c No.)
Name : Shefali Jain
Branch : Tilak Marg, Jaipur
IFSC Code: SBIN0031510 (3 Zero’s)
DBS Bank (Only Neft/ RTGS / IMPS)
A/c Number 881-0024-55684 (12 Digit A/c No.)
Name: Komal Agrawal
Branch: Mumbai, Maharastra
IFSC Code: DBSS0IN0811 (2 Zero’s)
SBI Bank (Please Deposit Rs.99 Extra For Cash Deposit)
A/c Number 303-843-54-685 (11 Digit A/c No.)
Name: Anita Agrawal Branch: Bajaj Nagar, Jaipur
IFSC Code: SBIN0003227 (3 Zero’s)
Form: Trademark Form